Ancestry, Genealogy

Home Forums Genealogy Ancestry, Genealogy

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AlexAmery 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

AlexAmery
    Participant

Hello,

This subject has always intrigued me, but I don’t have much experience with it. I was looking for some others experience and possibly advice with tracking my ancestors down. My dad did a bit of work years ago, but other than a piece of paper with a “tree’ on it, I don’t know much about where he got the information and how legit it is. My extended family is very few and far between. My dad was kind of an outcast from his older siblings well before I was born, so I don’t know them at all. And my mother abandoned us at a very early age, and she didn’t know her parents at all. So that side of my tree is completely a dead end. From my fathers tree I do have, looks like my family immigrated to the US to VA/NC back in the 1700s from England, were tobacco farmers… and that’s about all I know. Any advice, help, or just experience in the matter would be pretty cool. I love hearing other stories about peoples history.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1432521
    Web Animation Studio

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.